KS2 lead teacher
Are you an educator looking to do something extraordinary with your life?
We are looking for a qualified KS2 teacher who will share the leadership of our small school.
We currently offer one day-a-week to our KS2 class and we would like to increase this to four days in collaboration with our existing KS2 teacher Natalie who teaches on Thursdays.
The teaching timetable for the new role will be:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 to 1pm.
Start date negotiable.
The successful candidate will be motivated to work in collaboration with our other lead teacher Anil to:
Share the admin involved in running and developing the school.
Take initiatives to help develop the school.
Promote the school.
Participate in the admissions process
Liaise with parents and prospective parents.
An interest in yoga and or meditation is very important. Also, a belief in children's ability to manage their own learning and work collaboratively and democratically together.
Please send a CV and expression of interest to email@example.com
What we are looking for in our trustees:
· Attending an evening meeting, approximately seven per year.
· Helping out during open mornings (two per year).
· Volunteering to do some work to move us forward as a learning community (1-2 hours per week).
In the meetings:
· Promoting and developing the charity to help it to grow and maintain its founding principles and purpose.
· Developing the charity’s strategic direction through good governance and clear strategic planning.
· Maintaining sound financial management of the charity’s resources, ensuring expenditure is in line with the organisation’s objectives, standards and policies.
· Ensuring that the organisation functions in line with its governing document and within the legal and regulatory framework governing Charities.
Please send your CV with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hebden Bridge School is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The school welcomes applications from everyone irrespective of mobility, gender and ethnic group. We would encourage applications from members of these groups. Appointment will be based on merit alone and is subject to the receipt of suitable references.
Hebden Bridge school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service/about