International Summer Camp 2019
- Spain! About one hour from Barcelona near the beach on a beautiful hillside with pines and palms.
- Tuesday July 16th to Tuesday July 23rd, 2019
- Students aged 12-18.
How many people?
- 30-35 students from all over the world and 4 adults.
Who is organising this?
How will we do it?
- Together and democratically you bring and share your ideas and skills
- We will pre-organize some activities but you will also have plenty of time to just do what comes out of the moment
- Together we will do the cooking and take care of the house
- You will be looking after yourself and taking care of others
- English will be the main language
What happens during the day?
- Communal start of the day at 10:00 am sharing the plans for the day and discussing practical issues
- If you want to start the day by being mindful, join the yoga and meditation at 9:15 am or go walking in the hills
- Activities organized by the students
- Loads of time to socialize, talk, play games, visit the beach and go on hikes.
- Preparing meals and cleaning up together
Are there any day trips?
- Of course! We want to organise a group activity every other day. Some suggestions are below:
One day trip to Barcelona where students can choose their own programme from the La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, shopping, cafes, or whatever else takes they fancy.
How do I get there?
You can fly to Barcelona airport where there will be a meet-up at 13:00 at the train station at Terminal 2. If you arrive at Terminal 1 there is a free bus shuttle every 5 mins that takes you to Terminal 2. We will then go to the location as a group on the train. The ticket costs about 12 euros one way.
For the return trip on 23rd July, please book flights after 9:00am as the earliest you can get to the airport is 7:00am.
You can also fly to Girona but there is no airport meet there.
If you want to come by car or train contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the cost?
€380, this includes all accommodation food and excursions during the camp. You can pay in £s too, just select that option when you pay.
(Travel insurance is not included in the price, students are recommended to have their own)