International Summer Camp 2019
- Spain! About one hour from Barcelona near the beach on a beautiful hillside with pines and palms.
- Tuesday July 16th to Tuesday July 23rd, 2019
- Students aged 12-18.
How many people?
- 30-35 students from all over the world and 4 adults.
Who is organising this?
How will we do it?
- Together and democratically you bring and share your ideas and skills
- We will pre-organize some activities but you will also have plenty of time to just do what comes out of the moment
- Together we will do the cooking and take care of the house
- You will be looking after yourself and taking care of others
- English will be the main language
What happens during the day?
- Communal start of the day at 10:00 am sharing the plans for the day and discussing practical issues
- If you want to start the day by being mindful, join the yoga and meditation at 9:15 am or go walking in the hills
- Activities organized by the students
- Loads of time to socialize, talk, play games, visit the beach and go on hikes.
- Preparing meals and cleaning up together
Are there any day trips?
- Of course! We want to organise a group activity every other day. Some suggestions are below:
One day trip to Barcelona where students can choose their own programme from the La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, shopping, cafes, or whatever else takes they fancy.
How do I get there?
You can fly to Barcelona airport where there will be a meet-up at 13:00 at the train station at Terminal 2. If you arrive at Terminal 1 there is a free bus shuttle every 5 mins that takes you to Terminal 2. We will then go to the location as a group on the train. The ticket costs about 12 euros.
You can also fly to Girona but there is no airport meet there.
If you want to come by car or train contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the cost?
We're going for a maximum of €380, this includes all accommodation food and excursions during the camp.
(Travel insurance is not included in the price, students are recommended to have their own)