Fees for part-time learning 2018-19
Hebden Bridge School is a charity, which is not run for profit. We do not receive any funding from the government. We provide the best possible pricing to guarantee that we have the highly-qualified teachers necessary to deliver our unique, holistic, educational provision. For one day per week, it works out at less than £7 per hour for the 4-day option. We set further study for students to do many more hours of work if they so wish. For term dates click here, the fees are set out below.
The fees for 2018/19.
- 4 days per week
- Winter Term: £1,750
- Spring Term:£,1625
- Summer Term £1,125.
- This can be paid termly or in monthly installments of £450 per month x 10.
- 1 day per week on Thursday (9am-3pm)
- Winter Term: £758
- Spring Term:£704
- Summer Term £488.
- This can be paid termly or in monthly installments of £195 per month x 10.
- 1 day per week on Mon, Wed or Fri (9am-1pm)
- Winter Term: £564
- Spring Term:£523
- Summer Term £363
- This can be paid termly or in monthly installments of £145 per month x 10.
Discretionary rates and sibling discounts are available on request.
Fees for modules.
- Some school trips are organised to enhance learning and charged separately.
- A school camp will be scheduled in July 2019 for those who wish to come along.
- Fees and extras are subject to annual review.