Manchester Wonder School one day fees
The fees below are for one day per week, beginning 11th November, 2016. Students may start at any time and are charged pro-rata for the term.
Children are required to sign up for a minimum of one whole term.
- Winter term, 6 weeks: £330
- Spring term, 12 weeks: £715
- Summer term, 10 weeks: £495
- Fees can be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £198 per month.
- Meals are available at a cost of £3 (subject to demand) per day.
- Some school trips are organised to enhance learning and charged separately.
- A school camp will be scheduled in July 2017 for those who wish to come along. It will be charged at cost for more information: http://hebdenbridgeschool.co.uk/the-school-camp/
12 weeks of school notice is required if a student is to be withdrawn.
There is also a £100 returnable deposit payable on admission. This is held by Hebden Bridge School and returned once the child leaves the school. Deposits are payable after acceptance through an interview. If a deposit is not paid a place cannot be guaranteed.
Fees and extras are subject to annual review.
A place is confirmed after an admissions interview.