Fees for part-time students 2017-18
Hebden Bridge School is a charity, which is not run for profit. We do not receive any funding from the government.We provide the best possible pricing to guarantee we have the highly-qualified teachers necessary to deliver our unique, holistic, educational provision. For one day per week it works out to just over £7.50 per hour of class time. We set further study for students to do many more hours of work if they so wish. For term dates click here, the fees are set out below.
The fees for one day per week.
- Winter term, 15 weeks: £866.
- Spring term, 12 weeks: £692
- Summer term, 12 weeks: £692
- Over the full year £2,250.
- Fees can be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £225 per month.
Term Dates for 2017-18
|Autumn 2017||Spring 2018||Summer 2018|
|School re-opens||Thursday 7 September||Thursday 4 January||Thursday 19 April|
|Half term starts||Thursday 26 October||Thursday 15 February||Thursday 24 May|
|School re-opens||Thursday 9 November||Thursday 1 March||Thursday 7 June|
|End of term||Thursday 21 December||Thursday 29 March||Thursday 12 July|
- Meals are available at a cost of £4 (subject to demand) per day.
- Some school trips are organised to enhance learning and charged separately.
- A school camp will be scheduled in July 2018 for those who wish to come along. It will be charged at cost for more information: http://hebdenbridgeschool.co.uk/the-school-camp/
Fees and extras are subject to annual review.