Fees for part-time students 2017-18
Hebden Bridge School is a charity, which is not run for profit. We do not receive any funding from the government. We provide the best possible pricing to guarantee we have the highly-qualified teachers necessary to deliver our unique, holistic, educational provision. For one day per week it works out to just over £7.00 per hour of class time, and for two days per week it is £6:00 per hour. We set further study for students to do many more hours of work if they so wish. For term dates click here, the fees are set out below.
The fees for one day per week.
- Winter term, 15 weeks: £825
- Spring term, 11 weeks: £605
- Summer term, 12 weeks: £600
- Over the full year 1,980
- Fees can be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £209 per month.
For two days per week
- Winter term, 15 weeks: £1500
- Spring term, 11 weeks: £1100
- Summer term, 10 weeks: £1000
- Over the full year 3,600
- Fees can be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £360 per month.
- Meals are available at a cost of £4 (subject to demand) per day.
- Some school trips are organised to enhance learning and charged separately.
- A school camp will be scheduled in July 2018 for those who wish to come along. It will be charged at cost for more information: http://hebdenbridgeschool.co.uk/the-school-camp/
Fees and extras are subject to annual review.