Fees for part-time learning 2018-19
Hebden Bridge School is a charity, which is not run for profit. We do not receive any funding from the government. We provide the best possible pricing to guarantee that we have the highly-qualified teachers necessary to deliver our unique, holistic, educational provision. For one day per week, it works out at just over £7.50 per hour of class time. We set further study for students to do many more hours of work if they so wish. For term dates click here, the fees are set out below.
The fees for 2018/19.
- 18 hours per week = £450 per month x 10 = £4500 per year.
- 1 day per week on Thursday = £195 per month x 10 = £1950 per year. (For KS2 AND KS3)
- 1 day per week on Mon, Wed or Fri = £145 per month x 10 = £1450 per year.
(Discretionary rates and sibling discounts are available on request
Fees for modules.
- KS 1 & 2 Reading and Writing: £30 a day
- KS 3 Creative Writing & History: £30 a day
- GCSE Spanish, Maths, and English Language: £30 a day.
- GCSE Art: £40 a day including materials.
- GCSE Science: £35 a day including experiments.
Spanish after-school club: £70 for 10 weeks or £5 per week after an initial £20 deposit.
Term Dates for 2018-19
- Meals are available at a cost of £5 (subject to demand) per day.
- Some school trips are organised to enhance learning and charged separately.
- A school camp will be scheduled in July 2019 for those who wish to come along. It will be charged at cost.
- Fees and extras are subject to annual review.